Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Our Mission

I have been in Boston for a long time. I grew up here, went to college here, and now work here. Now, don't get me wrong, Boston is a great place to grow up. But, this town is an even better place to be a grown up, because Boston has plenty of great bars, clubs, and restaurants to keep you occupied.

I have my favorites, but I love trying out new places too, and that's what this blog is all about. Our mission is to belly up to all the bars in the area and see what's what. I am inclined to cheat a little bit and not necessarily go back to places that I've disliked, but why quibble over a few places here or there. Here's our plan:

Step one - work out the ultimate, master list of all the bars in Boston, Cambridge, and Somerville.
Step two - figure out which places we have already hit.
Step three - go check out all the places we've never been.
Step four - get myself another drink, it's going to be a long night.

Enjoy.
drink'm

PS We already need help, and we're only on the first step. How would you make up your master list? Pull food and liquor licenses from city hall? Go through the phone book? What's the hook?

No comments: